And I’m back with another FabFitFun box! This one was very good, if I do say so myself! The box design was very cute with the fall leaves. I hope it starts feeling like fall in Texas soon. I’ll start crossing my fingers. The Canisters fit perfectly in my kitchen theme, although I haven’t quite decided where exactly I’m going to put them. I got a good amount of skincare items in this box, so no complaints there! My favorite besides the canisters might be the rug, which I added on for only $8! Yes, you read that correctly. Its new home is in front of my kitchen sink. Very happy with this box – if you haven’t tried out FabFitFun, I highly recommend it! The total value of this box: $439.00.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS I RECEIVE A COMMISSION IF YOU CLICK + PURCHASE SOMETHING. PLEASE VIEW THE DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE DETAILS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT + HAPPY SHOPPING!
Sign up for FabFitFun here and get $10 off your first box when you purchase a seasonal subscription!
What was in my box:
- Uncommon James Set Of 2 Silver Canisters – $49
- Benefit The POREfessional Pore Minimizing Primer – $32
- Rodial Pink Diamond Lifting Serum – $133
- ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel – $45
- Purlisse Pumpkin + Ginger Mud Mask – $48
- The2Bandits™ Tiered Catchall Tray – $30
- Zoë Ayla® Eco-Friendly Comb Set – $25
- Earth Harbor MARINA Biome Brightening Ampoule – $38
- Caravan Diamond Woven Rug (Add On) – $39