I got the notification that my spring FabFitFun box had shipped towards the end of Snowpocalypse here in Texas and it gave me a little something-something to look forward to. I only added the eyebrow trimmer to this box, everything else was included. I like almost everything that I received, mainly because I did get to pick most of it. The only thing I’m not jazzed about is the flower hair clips. Those are very much not me whatsoever. I’ll hang onto those for a gift or maybe try to sell them. We’ll see. I hope the next box has some more fashion, home, or even fitness items. There was a lot of beauty in this box, which is fine, but that’s the one category I really don’t need more of. I’m pretty well set there haha. The total value of this box: $283.00.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS I RECEIVE A COMMISSION IF YOU CLICK + PURCHASE SOMETHING. PLEASE VIEW THE DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE DETAILS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT + HAPPY SHOPPING!
Sign up for FabFitFun here and get $10 off your first box when you purchase a seasonal subscription!
What was in my box:
- Milk Makeup Watermelon Brightening Face Mask & Mini Watermelon Brightening Face Serum – $44
- Verso Botanicals Super Eye Serum – $65
- H Halston Aloe Infused Gel Lined Socks & Pumice Stone – $40 [similar]
- Our Place Layered Lunch Box With Clips + Utensils – $35 [similar]
- Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar – $38
- EACH Jewels Flower Hair Clips – 2 Pack – $30
- SfGlow Sun’s Out, Pouts Out Lip Mask – $16
- Nails Inc Nail Polish In Mayfair Lane – $15
- Almost Famous “Perfect Brows” Eyebrow Trimmer With Precision LED Tip – $30