The June glam bag is here! I love the graffiti pattern on this bag, very cute! It seems that I’m finally starting to get bags that are more my taste.
- ColourPop Cosmetics Crème Gel Liner in Get Paid or Swerve – I’ve never tried a ColourPop eyeliner before! This is a fun color, especially for summer! I was pleasantly surprised how creamy and easy to apply they were!
- theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow in Matt Kumar or Matt Moskowitz – This is a great matte, plum shade! I love purple shadows and I love the fact that this one is matte. I’ve been using it to smoke up my look a bit by using it in the crease with browns and purples on the lid.
- Boo-Boo Cover-Up Baby Boo-Boo Cover-Up – A little goes a long way with this stuff! It’s a little too light for me right now with it being summer. It was easy to apply and remained smooth – no settling into fine lines, though.
- BioRepublic SkinCare Fiber Mask Set – I love masks, so I was very excited to receive these in my glam bag this month! These were fun! I love the smell and my skin felt refreshed after using them.
- Liptini Cream Lip Color in Pinktini – This was okay. The color is pretty, but I don’t like taking the time to use a brush to put on lip products, so I don’t like how this is packaged.