Hi there, I’m Kirsten (pronounced Ker-stin)! I’m pretty sure I was a rockstar in a past life and my taste in music and sense of style comes directly from that. I’d describe my taste in fashion as rocker chic, edgy, boho, and a little western, so if any of those sound like styles you’d like – make sure you follow me and stay up to date with my posts! Along with fashion, I’m a huge makeup lover, as well. I’ve also gotten really into fitness the past few years and try to keep active. I created this blog as another creative outlet to share my interests with others. These passions are definitely covered quite a bit here on my personal blog, so I hope you enjoy and are inspired!
I’m a 30-year-old creative who was born and raised in the Midwest (Central Illinois to be exact). I’m currently located in Austin, Texas. I went to Bradley University for Communications, with a concentration in Advertising and a minor in Interactive Media. In addition to my marketing day job, I’ve run my own photography business since 2013. I love to photograph people, concerts, and pets, as well as do freelance graphic design and social media management.
- I’m an INFP-T and an Aquarius
- I love Harry Potter (that’s what my half sleeve is) and am a Ravenclaw
- Speaking of tattoos, I have 12
- My favorite holiday is, by far, Halloween
- I am addicted to sushi – please give me all the raw tuna rolls
- I enjoy drinking cider, seltzer, white wine, and tasty cocktails
- I’m a huge animal lover, which is why animal photography interested me
- I have two Dachshunds, Lola and Kai, and we are a therapy dog team
- I drive a Mini Cooper and absolutely love it
- I’m an avid Netflix and Hulu watcher
- You can find me at the gym about 3x per week