It seemed like my December Glam Bag took longer to arrive than usual. I’m blaming the holidays, which is totally fine. Not really into the look of this bag, but I did enjoy the products quite a bit.
- Clark’s Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask. This was nice. My dry-combination skin soaked this up. I used it once as just moisturizer, which felt nice on my skin. I finished it off with a mask while I took a bath. This made my skin super soft and it felt very moisturized.
- ModelCo LIP ENHANCER Illusion Lip Liner. This was very close to my natural lip colors, which I liked a lot. I’ve been needing a new nude lip pencil. Other than that, this was your standard lip pencil. Nothing amazing, but nothing bad either. It is exactly what you’d expect.
- Marc Anthony Hair Care Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Treatment. Alright, this stuff smells AMAZING! It makes my hair very soft. I haven’t noticed anything different than my other super moisturizing conditioners, but the scent is so great, I’d get this again.
- Pacifica Power Of Love Natural Lipstick. This was okay. It felt very drying when I put it on and was super noticeable while wearing it to me. I added some balm and that helped tremendously. It lasted an hour or so. I probably wouldn’t purchase myself, but it was alright to try.
- tarte cosmetics smooth operator™ Amazonian clay finishing powder. I know this stuff basically had a cult following, so I had high expectations – and it lived up to them! I love this powder. I’m finding that finishing and foundation powders can be super noticeable on my dry skin, especially in the winter. I’ve been having a hard time lately, because my go to powder from the summer isn’t really working anymore. This sets my makeup but does not make my skin look all flaky and dry. I think I’m going to have to get some of this after my sample runs out.
Want your own glam bag? Visit ipsy and sign up by clicking HERE!