I’m an instagram whore and post wayyy too many photos, but what do you expect from a photographer? I’ve accumulated lots of photography apps over the years, but these are my absolute favorites.
1. VSCOcam (free + in app purchases). I use this one the most. I’ve even bought all the packs for it. I like that you can edit the photos pretty extensively (although Instagram just added a lot of these features), but the best part are the filters. I love the film look it creates on my iPhone photos.
2. Camera+ ($1.99). I used this one all the time when I was studying abroad in London. It has great settings to bring out the clarity and sharpness of your photos.
3. Adobe Photoshop Express (free). As an avid photoshop user, of course I have the app version. It’s super easy to use and I definitely recommend it since it’s free!
4. InstaPicFrames (free). Sometimes just displaying one photo in that instagram square isn’t enough. I’ve found that I like this framing app the best, especially since it’s free.
5. Whitagram. This is great for when you want to display the photo in the original aspect ratio and not a square. Simple and free.
6. Afterlight ($0.99). This app has more great filters that I love to use on my photos from time to time. I’ve been meaning to use this app more.
7. Over ($0.99). Love this app for adding text to my photos! Lots of great font options and super easy to use.
8. Pixlromatic (free). This app has, yet again, more filters, but more importantly lots of fun light leaks!
9. Lumie ($1.99). I got this app for the bokah effects! Has some neat options that can fancy up your photos.
I’m sure I’m missing out on some other amazing apps, so please let me know what your favorites are!