I received my first Ipsy Glam Bag and I’m super excited! Even the hot pink, metallic packaging was too on point. Here’s my little review of the items included!
- Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Treatment. This smelled AMAZING and made my hair soft, smooth, and shiny without making it look greasy OR make it look greasier faster. I would buy this product again.
2. noyah Natural Lipstick in Desert Rose. I thought this was fragrance at first from the packaging it came in! I’m much happier knowing it’s lipstick haha. It’s a preppy, pink color in real life. This photo makes it look more like a neutral, but it’s a pale pink. It is a matte finish and lasted pretty long. I was happy with this product. It’s very close to the Mac color Snob.
3. AILA Cosmetics Luxury Nail Lacquer in Mister Pookies. Okay, LOVE this color! It’s a deep, muted, purple and right up my alley. It went on easily and seemed to dry faster than the drugstore brands. I’ll let you know how it holds up!
4. Skone Cosmetics Luxe Doubler Eye/Lip Pencil in Wine. This is your standard, go-to lip pencil. It did well to define my lips before adding lipstick. It wasn’t too drying on my lips, which i always a plus. I haven’t used it as an eye liner yet, but it could definitely be fun!
5. Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk. I really enjoyed this cleanser. It smells good and looks more like a lotion. It removed my eye makeup in the shower without leaving me with raccoon eyes when I stepped out. That is a feat, my friends. My skin was super soft and not dried out, so I’d buy this again!