I love jello shots and I love experimenting with flavors to come up with new things! When I saw the Three Olives’ Super Cola, I knew I had to give it a try! As I hoped, it’s delicious! I decided to make a cherry coke jello shot and they turned out AMAZING! I kind of wing it when I make these, so I’ll do my best to explain. This will make about 50 2oz jello shots using the ingredients below.
THIS CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS I RECEIVE A COMMISSION IF YOU CLICK + PURCHASE SOMETHING. PLEASE VIEW THE DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE DETAILS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT + HAPPY SHOPPING!
INGREDIENTS / SUPPLIES
- Three Olives Super Cola Vodka or Vodka of Choice
- 2x 6oz Cherry Jello
- 2L Bottle of Coca-Cola
- 50x 2 oz Containers with Lids
- Add 5.5 cups of Coke and 2.5 cups of vodka into a pot on the stove. You don’t want it boiling, but get it pretty hot.
- Add your two 6oz packets of cherry jello to the liquid and stir well. You want the mixture to be pretty thick and syrupy.
- Pour into individual cups and let cool for a minimum of 4 hours, but ideally overnight.
- If you want to get fancy, add a cherry to each of your cups before adding in the jello!
WARNING: these don’t taste alcoholic, so while delicious, they’re a bit dangerous!