Another season is almost upon us, which means FabFitFun boxes are arriving! I was pretty excited for this box after I saw the items to choose from not too long ago. My favorite is the face cleaner from PMD. I’ve looked at those types of tools before but didn’t want to spend that much money on them. Rae Dunn is hit or miss for me, but I do think the guac and salsa bowls are quite cute. The after-sun gel is going to be perfect for that sunburn I always seem to get at the beginning of summer. And the Ciate settings pray smells amazing. Overall, I am happy with this box! The total value of this box: $279.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS I RECEIVE A COMMISSION IF YOU CLICK + PURCHASE SOMETHING. PLEASE VIEW THE DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE DETAILS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT + HAPPY SHOPPING!
Sign up for FabFitFun here and get $10 off your first box when you purchase a seasonal subscription!
What was in my box:
- PMD Beauty PMD Clean In Teal – $99
- Rae Dunn By Magenta Guac/Salsa Bowls (With 2 Wooden Spoons) – $40
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day™ Dry Shampoo – $39
- Ciaté London Watermelon Burst Setting Spray – $22
- MineTan Body Skin Moisturizing Recovery After Sun Gel – $33
- Eyeko Double Act Shadow Stick in Cookies & Cream – $25
- Art & Cook Citrus Squeezer – $6
- Aria Beauty Makeup Swabs – $15
What’d you get in your box? Comment below!