It’s already time for the Summer 2022 box, time is flying by! It’s already been super hot in Austin, TX – we’ve already gotten up to 100 degrees! Which is about 6 weeks or so earlier than usual. I imagine that’s just a taste of what to expect this summer. No add-ons struck my fancy this go around, so this is just a standard box. I also got one $15 mystery item that, for the life of me, I cannot remember what it was. Oops! The total value for this box is $324.00.
THIS CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS I RECEIVE A COMMISSION IF YOU CLICK + PURCHASE SOMETHING. PLEASE VIEW THE DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE DETAILS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT + HAPPY SHOPPING!
What was in my box:
An anti-wrinkle moisturizer that is clinically proven to improve hydration, leaving skin looking and feeling firmer and more radiant.
- Dimensions: 4.41” X 2.69”, each
- Material(s): Glass, Bamboo, Silicone
- Food contact safe
- Unique Contouring gel that offers subtle definition to cheeks with minimal effort
- Creates a soft shadow under cheekbones and along the jawline
- Achieve flawless natural contours with no harsh lines
- The formula will leave your face looking naturally chiselled and sculpted
- Perfect for light skin tones
This chic desk mat is just what you need to add that personality to your workspace. Pair it with our foldable laptop stand for the perfect WFH or Office setup!
Made with a rubber base for nonslip durability, and a comfortable, stylish fabric, this desk mat is water resistant and machine washable.
Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner hydrates and balances the skin with Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera leaving the skin primed and protected.
Not a bad box at all! I am quite pleased with everything this season. Did you get any of these items, too?